Dee-lirious

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pamper day?

I have been trying to hide today. I also have been trying to keep myself busy so I don't go out and crave to eat food that is not allowed in my diet.

I decided to wax my legs, do my eyebrows and clean my room. Boring, yes I know but I couldn't think of anything else to do. I had to wax and pamper myself for saturday anyways. I have a wedding to attend to. I hope it'll be fun. I hope the food will be delicious (consider that is my cheat day) so let's hope it's worth it! I will make sure to post pictures from the wedding for you! AND I will also post up photos of the chocolate fruit cups when I make them, I just hope I don't get too lazy in the next day or two.

OH and I will be going to a job fair for moxie's tomorrow morning. I hope it will go well. I'm a bit worried.. I have been told they only hire very HOT looking girls OR girls who show a lot of clevage. What to do, what to do. Let's just hope they love me for me, hahaha. I don't know what to wear yet.. boo booo boo!

OH which reminds me, I need to do my smart serve today. I'll keep you guys up to date.



Decided to post up an old photo.
This is me and Janet at our old house in Hamilton. Good times, miss those random days!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home