Dee-lirious

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chocolate fruit cups!

I will be making chocolate fruit cups! Who is excited? I sure am! I will be making them either thursday afternoon or friday morning! Too bad I can't have more than one. I am currently on a very strict diet .. that is working for me so I do not want to ruin my diet just yet. I also need to save my cheat for a wedding I have to attend to this weekend!

I know, I apologize, I did not properly introduce myself. The name is Diana but many call me Dee. Why dee-lirious?
Definition time; Delirious: marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion. That says it all!

This blog is going to about randomness. I hope you don't mind. I hope I can keep you entertained with my everyday life. It isn't that exciting but I will make sure to provide you with TONS of photos!

See you guys tomorrow or friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home